I suggest you ...

InControl Channel for IFTTT App

Would be great to have IFTTT Channel for InControl so we can use location service and other service integrate with InControl. Right now Wemo, Philipps HUE, SmartThings do have existing channels so it would be great if InControl would also check this out and implment InControl Channel for IFTTT App

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Baron SimmBaron Simm commented  · 

This would help out those that are not programming savy as the IFTTT is a simplistic way to program the objects.

• Robert O. Rosal Jr.Robert O. Rosal Jr. commented  · 

I to would love to see Axial Control work with IFTTT. Currently using a Wemo light switch to activate an Arlo camera through IFTTT. It'll be more convenient if it'll work straight with Axial Control.

• Gene CGene C commented  · 

I just added a Harmony Home Hub to my home network, and learned about IFTTT in the process. I think this would be a great way to further integrate InControl with Alexa.

Quite frankly it is very tedious to say "Alexa ask InControl to activate the lights out scene" when using IFTTT you can say Alexa trigger lights out.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

This would be a great way to extend the capabilities of InControl with connectivity to all other triggers and actions available through IFTTT.

Feedback and Knowledge Base