I suggest you ...

Android Wear Support

Add support for android wear. I would like to see when events are triggered and be able to activate regularly used scenes. This will require phone notifications of events.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simon Plante commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I'm using Tasker + WearTasker.

- Add a incontrol scene in Tasker.
        - You will be able to trigger scenes from your watch with WearTasker

One other quick trick: Install Wear Mini Launcher on your watch and add Task in your favorites. It will be the first app listed in the menu

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was directed here to add my comments;

I would love to have an app that had a list of items with current state (lock/unlock), then click on an item to adjust it (lock or unlock, turn lights on our off, trigger scenes, etc). At the very least I would like to see notifications when things change state (door opened, light turned on, basement flooding, etc)

I get so many notifications on my phone that it's nice to be able to see what they are at a glance, so if my hands are full I'm not stopping everything just to see that little Johnny turned on a light.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree full support and access would be awesome to have. TJ I've been using Tockle through Tasker to control a few things. I would rather not have to go through two different apps to control something. Full phone notification support would be nice too.

• T.J. Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Wear app could be made to run just like the android app. Having each device controllable on Android Wear. Each device type in a list then each device then control the percent or on/off function of device.

If an app is running on the device it will just communicate with the InControl app and no notifications will be needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base