To setup your Aeon Labs USB Stick:
If you don't see item #2 or #3, then you probably need to
install drivers for your USB stick.
Open the Device Manager
- Expand the section called "Ports (COM & LPT)"
- If you have a z-stick series 2, look for an item called "Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART
Bridge" (see attached screen shot)
- For GEN 5 z-stick, look for an item called "UZB"
- The COM port you are using will be at the end of the
line. It might say (COM4) for example -- which means you are on
port 4. Make note of this number.
- Open InControl and view the Tools/Options/Z-Wave Controller
- Choose "Com Port" for the Controller Type
Enter the # you found in step #4 into the Com
- Check the Use Beta Z-Wave Controller box