- Open the Device Manager
- Expand the section called "Ports (COM & LPT)"
- Look for an item called "HUBZ Z-Wave Com Port (COMx)"
If you don't see a "HUBZ Z-Wave Com Port" device listed, you may need to install drivers:
- Open your Axial Server folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\AxialControl.com\Axial Server\drivers\hubz)
- Run HUBZ_VCP_Installer_x64.exe if you are on a 64-bit system or run HUBZ_VCP_Installer_x86.exe if you are 32-bit.
- You may see a prompt saying that the drivers are not signed; go ahead and continue with the install.
During install, you may run into an error about the installation failing. If you do, here are some steps to fix the problem:
- Restart PC
- Press F8 repeatedly just after UEFI/BIOS intialization and just before Windows would load
- Select “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.
- Install drivers. After you restart your system again you won’t be able to install unsigned drivers until you repeat the steps 1-3.